Just an update on two new site features at iKnitty. I’m dragging us screaming into the 21st century, I promise.
1. I installed the Retweet@ plugin (see the floating tab on the right-hand side. Simply log in with your Twitter account, and you have three options:
– post a regular tweet to your Twitter account, which doesn’t reference iKnitty.com at all
– post a “share” tweet to your Twitter account, which gives the URL to the iKnitty.com blog post you’re sharing
– post a “I like this!” tweet to your Twitter account, which gives the URL to the iKnitty.com blog post you like
I like it because you may get hit with a Tweetspiration while on iKnitty that has nothing to do with the site and feel the need to share, and now you can do it from that feature. And feel free to share the blog posts, too! 😉
2. I installed a Facebook “like” button, which should appear at the bottom of each blog posting. Feel free to “like” the heck out of the posts!
As always, please feel free to shoot me an email and let me know if these plugins are funking up your browsing experience. I’m currently using Chrome on Windows 7, and everything is hunky-dory – let me know if you’re having any challenges.